Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Re-Schedule and Announcements

Hey Everybody!

First of all, a big thank you to everyone for all of their help during rehearsal tonight!  I hope everyone got home safely.  As a result of the missed rehearsal tonight, we will be making up this time next Thursday, June 30th.  Everyone in the cast will be called at 7pm and we will run through the show.

Also, please remember that this Monday, the 27th, we are off-book.  This means that all lines, lyrics, and blocking must be memorized by that day.  Please try not to paraphrase any lines - the memorized words should be almost exactly the same as the words in the script.

I would like to update everyone on the announcement regarding helping out backstage during the performances.  Since our backstage parents will only be working with the Orphan chorus, we would prefer to have only Moms help out backstage.  If you are available to work backstage during a performance and you are a Mom, please contact patkopicki@gmail.com

At rehearsal tonight, I also announced that tickets are currently on sale for Annie, so please call the NCC Box Office if you would like tickets for a performance.  

Also, if you currently have the costume shoes you will be wearing during the performances, please feel free to wear them during rehearsals.  This way you can get a feel of how to dance in your costume shoes.

Thank you all again so much, and I look forward to seeing the full cast again Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment